There are other things we are to put away as believers, these include:
2) Leaven. In this context, I am referring to every immoral practice. For example, Father commands His children to "Flee (run away as in terror) fornication…; Flee also youthful lusts....; For this is the will of God, your sanctification, that you should abstain from sexual immorality; that each of you should know how to possess his own vessel in sanctification and honour, not in passion of lust, like the Gentiles who do not know God; that no one should take advantage of and defraud his brother in this matter, because the Lord is the avenger of all such.."
In a world where compromise and infidelity are the order of the day, Father God commands us to keep His temple clean and holy;
3) Deceitful and Perverse Mouth; Father God hates a lying tongue so let us put it far away from us.
4) Bitterness. This is cancerous no matter how apparently justifiable it may seem to you, for it will work havoc in your innermost being spilling over into your emotional realm until you're completely defiled.
5) Wrath (passion, rage, bad temper - an outburst from inward indignation);
6) Anger (resentment, animosity - a more settled or abiding condition of mind, frequently with a view to taking revenge);
7) Clamour (brawling, quarrelling, contention);
8) Evil Speaking (slander, abusive or blasphemous language).
CONFESSION - It is the Father's will for me to live life to the full therefore I choose to walk in reverential fear of God; serve Him in sincerity and truth, and put away everything He hates.
Josh 24:14-15; Prov 4:24; Prov 6:16-19; 1 Cor 3:16-17; 1 Cor 6:18-20; 1 Cor 10:1-8; Eph 4:25, 29, 31; Eph 5:3; Col 3:5; 1 Thess 4:3-6; 2 Tim 2:22; Heb 12:15