Lesson for the Word of Faith Centre Sunday School class (Age 2-4) - Hope and Promise.…
Hello boys and girls missing you all!
I wanted to tell you about Noah and the Ark. Ask a parent/carer to read the story in the Bible to you. The story of Noah reminds us that God always keeps His promises and the rainbow is a reminder of His promises.
Bible verse: Genesis 9:12 – 17 [NLT].
Draw a rainbow and write HOPE in the middle, you can then put this in your front window to remind you and others when they are doing their daily walk, that God always keeps His promises.
Watch this video with your parent/carer about Noah’s ark https://youtu.be/_vjjhMWJ2wE
Lesson for the Word of Faith Centre Sunday School class (Primary School age) - Hope and Promise:...
In this week's video we:
- Learn the definition of biblical hope
- Understand God’s faithfulness represented by the rainbow in the story of Noah’s ark
- Talk about God’s promises; when God says He will do something, there's no changing his mind
Homework for this week:
- Read Genesis 9 v 13-17
- Draw a picture of the rainbow
- Answer the following questions:
1) Why did God flood the earth?
2) What is the meaning of the rainbow?
Lesson for the Word of Faith Centre Sunday School class (High school and College age) –The Rainbow and Biblical Hope in God’s promise.
Read MoreIn this video we look at the rainbow as God’s sign of a promise He made and why this makes the rainbow a sign of hope.
We will learn what biblical hope is and the difference between that and worldly hope.
Learning Outcomes or Food for thought
1. The rainbows being used as a sign for hope in the nation is a prophetic sign for us to remember where our Hope should lie and what that hope is.
2. Hoping in God is not wishful thinking but confidence that God means what He says and is faithful to His promise.
3. Hope is not the absence of sadness, grief or difficult circumstances but a resolve to fix our hearts and souls on God and His promises.
4. We must preach to ourselves when it gets difficult to hope – when our emotions rise to God’s word we can be a beacon of hope to others around us.
Genesis 9: 9-17 (HCSB)
Psalm 42: 5 (HCSB)
Romans 15: 13 (HCSB)
Further Study and Homework:
1 Peter 1: 13
Psalm 42- 43