Lesson for the Word of Faith Centre Sunday School class (Age 2-4) - Faith takes action: Part three. Who can tell me what day it is today?…
Our memory verse for today is John 3 vs 16.
Who knows what it feels like to be forgiven?
Watch this video https://youtu.be/7BwgVqBQBsU and answer the following questions:
1) What did Jesus promise his followers and disciples?
2) What was Jesus' body wrapped in?
3) How many angels appeared to Mary Magdalene and her friend?
Lesson for the Word of Faith Centre Sunday School class (Primary School age) - Easter Sunday. In this video:...
- We learn to say hello in Arabic.
- We remember that Easter Sunday is special, because it is the day when we remember and celebrate the resurrection of Jesus.
- We do a sword spin to find Romans 8:11. “But if the Spirit of Him who raised Jesus from the dead dwells in you, He who raised Christ from the dead, will also give life to your mortal bodies through His Spirit who dwells in you.”
- We focus on the fact it was the Spirit of God or the Holy Spirit who raised Christ from the dead, not an earthquake, thunderstorm or tornado!
- Then we join two reporters, from the Jerusalem News team, as they retell the stories of the eyewitnesses to Jesus’ resurrection. We learn that there were many, many people who confirmed that the tomb of Jesus was empty on Easter Sunday and that He ascended to heaven six weeks later.
Our bible references are:
- Matthew 28 :1; Mark 16: 1; Luke 24: 10
- John 20: 11-18
- Luke 24: 13-35
- Matthew 28: 11-15
- 1 Corinthians 15: 7
Remember faith takes action:
A person who starts something is called the founder. They usually know a lot about the work which they start, mainly because they have first-hand experience. Jesus is the Founder of the Christian faith, (Hebrews 12:2). His faith in the Father’s will, is demonstrated by the fact that He lived to die and rise again, (Luke 22:42).
Do some research, find out at least three ways in which the life, death and resurrection has made a difference to the history of the world. [You may need the help of a grown up to do this work]
Lesson for the Word of Faith Centre Sunday School senior class (High School and College) – What on Earth happened?...
Read MoreIn this video we are looking at the contrast between what must have been a devasting and crushing time for Jesus and his disciples in John 18, and the writings of an ancient historian complaining about the spread of Christianity in Rome. How did we get from one to the other? What on Earth happened?
[Reference: “Can We Trust the Gospels?” Peter J. Williams (Codex Laurentianus Mediceus 68.2)]
Download the YouVersion Bible App and add ‘WoFC Youth’ as a friend.